WMPMI Western Michigan will have its Annual Professional Development Day (PDD) on October 10, 2023!
This year's theme is PMXCHANGE Innovate with Human Centered Design. The PDD will consist of educational sessions focused on the secrets of work-life balance, human-centered design thinking with hands-on exercises aimed at helping project managers and their teams enhance product and process design, and leadership abilities, such as communication, team building, and decision-making. Attendees will be able to network with other professionals, exchange ideas, and gain insights into the latest trends and best practices in project management.
Join us for PMXCHANGE Innovate with Human Centered Design!
• All in-person – connect with colleagues face-to-face
• Keynotes and breakout activities
• PDUs – Earn 8-PDUs for your PMI Certifications
• Breakfast beginning at 7:00 AM
• Lunch and afternoon snacks
• Interactive Networking throughout the day