Join PMI and WMPMI
BECOME A CHAPTER MEMBER
Membership is being part of the world’s leading community of project, program and portfolio professionals. It provides access to knowledge, networks and resources that help you improve and advance. Our chapter is the local connection to the global PMI community. Local PMI members are sharing ideas and building relationships at PMI chapter events.
- Sign-up to become a PMI (global) member at https://www.pmi.org/ for $129
- Add the Western Michigan PMI chapter membership to the shopping cart for $25
- Total cost : $154
PMI MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
- The annual renewal fee is due by the end of the month in which you joined. The global PMI renewal is $129 and chapter WMPMI renewal is $25 totaling $154.00 per year.
NOTE: Joining or renewing PMI and WMPI membership may take a few days to process electronically and register in all systems. Once your information is received by WMPMI, you can login to the wmpmi.org with your PMI number as your user ID.
- Eight (8) dinner meetings consisting of a bonus session and special speaker for 2 PDUs per meeting.
No dinner meetings June, July, August and December.
Member cost: $30
Non-member cost: $40
- Lunch meetings – Monthly, 2nd Friday of every month
Member cost: $22
Non-member cost: $27
- Breakfast meetings – Monthly, 3rd Friday
Member cost: $20
Non-member cost: $25
- THEProject - An annual collegiate competition held the 2nd Monday in April
- Annual Professional Development Day – 3rd Tuesday in October.
We look forward to seeing you at a WMPMI event very soon!