There are several ways to contribute to WMPMI to build your eminence in the professional community. Getting involved powers your career by giving you an edge that highlights your dedication to employers, colleagues and the community. Additionally, PDUs can be claimed for chapter events and volunteer activities.
Volunteering your time in the project management field can help you earn credits towards maintaining your PMP or other certifications. If you are interested in helping out please contact us to be recognized as a volunteer.Contact Us
JOIN THE BOARD
The WMPMI Board of Directors are elected volunteer positions that serve to set and execute chapter business. The chapter’s success is driven by the collective wisdom and collaboration of this team. Please feel free to contact any member of the board with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have. All the Board members’ addresses are listed within Contact Us.Contact Us
BECOME A PRESENTER
If you are interested to share your knowledge or have a project you would like to present at one of our events, please contact our VP of Programs.Contact Us
Attend WMPMI Events
- Dinner meetings consisting of a bonus session and special speaker for 2 PDUs per meeting. No dinner meetings June, July, August and December.
Member cost: $40
Non-member cost: $50
- Lunch meetings – Bi-Monthly, 2nd Friday of the month
Member cost: $30
Non-member cost: $40
- Breakfast meetings – Monthly, 3rd Friday - all virtual
Member cost: $5
Non-member cost: $10
- THEProject - An annual collegiate competition held the 2nd Monday in April
- Annual Professional Development Day – 2nd Tuesday in October
We look forward to seeing you at a WMPMI event very soon!