Become a Sponsor
Become a Sponsor
Change is inevitable. Organizations constantly wrestle with changes in markets, customer needs, technology, and other forces. Change also breeds projects designed to fulfill the need to innovate and adapt to change. Bringing these projects in on time, within budget, and meeting requirements equates to an effective use of capital. This is the essence of project management and the creed of professional project managers everywhere.
The Western Michigan Project Management Institute has over 950 members – many of whom are certified project management professionals. Partnering with WMPMI sends a strong message that attracts professional project managers to West Michigan, educates and supports them in their efforts, and strengthens the integrity of the profession. This, in turn, supports their ability to manage the projects and programs necessary to accomplish your organization’s mission and increase your competitive edge.
WMPMI provides its 1000+ members with
- Monthly education and networking meetings
- Monthly PMO Community of Practice meetings (100+ members)
- Full-day continuing education trainingsPartnerships with K-12 and higher education institutions
- Opportunities to earn credits for maintaining credentials
- Community involvement and awareness
- Regional, national, and international leadership training meetings
- PMI publications, tools, templates, and eSeminars
Project managers drive the changes and innovation that strengthens organizations. We invite your organization to join those who currently sponsor WMPMI and take a prominent position in the Western Michigan community as a key supporter of the project management profession.
For more details on our sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kinga Winiarska, WMPMI's president, at firstname.lastname@example.org or review the Sponsorship Packet for more information.