WMPMI - VIRTUAL LUNCHTIME MEETING - July 9, 2021
WMPMI's monthly lunchtime meeting is a one-PDU event featuring a speaker that presents on a topic from the PMI Talent Triangle.
Peak Performance for Project Managers
Today's competition is brutal and numbers drive everything. The pressure to perform can be suffocating. What are you doing to stay ahead and keep from burning out? Join Scott Welle, #1 Best Selling Author and Founder of Outperform The Norm, as he shares the peak performance strategies used by high achievers to take your “game” to the next level:
- Shift ONE word in your vocabulary that can lead to 30% more happiness and fulfillment
- Establish a peak performance routine by utilizing the “Vital 4%”
- 3 ways that world-class performers thrive through change and adversity, personally and professionally
- Challenge limiting beliefs about your performance standards that may be holding you back
This dynamic, high-energy presentation will help you raise your personal standard of excellence and give you an effortless action plan to put into place immediately.
About the Speaker: Scott Welle, PMP
Outperformers are not born; they’re made. We ALL have the capacity to “raise our game,” and Scott has spent more than 15 years helping people do this, personally and professionally. Scott’s 8 best selling books, articles, videos, podcasts and online programs inspire hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. He has a Master’s degree in Sport Psychology, is an adjunct professor at St. Olaf University, and regularly consults with top performing business leaders and athletes, all with one common goal: to OUTPERFORM. He’s completed 29 marathons, 5 Ironman triathlons, a 100-mile ultra marathon, and serves others by showing them how to tap into the mindset of challenging their self-limiting beliefs and aspiring to be their best everyday.
- The program begins at 11:00 AM and ends promptly at 12:00 noon.
- The Zoom link will be provided after registration.
PDU: 1.0 (0.5 Leadership / 0.5 Strategic Business Management)