WMPMI - VIRTUAL BREAKFAST TIME MEETING - September 16, 2022
WMPMI's monthly virtual breakfast time meeting is a one-PDU event featuring you and other attendees discussing topics from the PMI Talent Triangle. Please contact email@example.com with your questions.
PMBOK V7, Project Management Day of Service (PMDoS), and PM Offerings in Academia
Many topics will be discussed by our speaker.
- Update on the 2023 Project Management Day of Service (PMDoS).
- New PM offerings and volunteer opportunities at Central Michigan University
- PMBOK V 7 - how is it being reflected in updated academic training.
About the speaker: Ann Skinner, PhD
Ann, the current PMIGL VP of Outreach, is a seasoned Project Management Professional (PMP) applying her expertise in a major business system deployment at Ally Financial, in Detroit MI. Ann is pursuing her Business Management PhD in the School of Business and Technology, with focus on Project Management.
She specializes in either the Start-up/Organization or Deployment of major initiatives. In almost every assignment, there is a large technology change coupled with business demands for reduced cycle time, costs or process re-engineering. Time after time, her Deployment experience has come into play on large projects on a specific implementation time frame.
Ann is active in the community, church and local Project Management Institute (PMI) Great Lakes Chapter where she currently serves as Vice President of Professional Development. Golf, cooking, walking and snowshoeing are favorite activities when time allows.
- Grab your morning beverage of choice and log in prior to the start at 8:00 AM.
- The selection of topics begins at 8:00 AM and discussion ends promptly at 9:00 AM.
- The Zoom link will be provided prior to the event.
PDU: 1.0 (0.5 Power Skills / 0.5 Ways of Working)
It is no longer possible to register for this event