WMPMI - VIRTUAL LUNCHTIME MEETING - March 12, 2021
WMPMI's monthly lunchtime meeting is a one-PDU event featuring a speaker that presents on a topic from the PMI Talent Triangle.
Collaboration in Complex International Projects
David will be discussing multi-faceted large-scale international projects. He will focus on:
- Trends/Benefits of global business & project/program/portfolio management
- Success/Failure factors, regulatory issues, and characteristics of international projects
- Financial, intellectual properties (IP), legal issues, and international agreement
- Export - Import regulations & considerations
- Communication types of international projects
- Mindfulness and success factors of international project manager
About the Speaker: David Bakhtnia
David has a BSEE & MS in Engineering Management and Leadership. He lives in Silicon Valley and helps host many events in that area. He has over 30 years of experience in developing and leading technology products and teams. He has served over 400 clients and built cross-functional teams delivering over 20 complex products and programs.
David is currently an Agile coach, a technical management consultant, as well as a part-time instructor of management and Agile training courses at the University of California - Santa Cruz (UCSC-Ext.) and Northeastern University
- The program begins at 11:00 AM and ends promptly at 12:00 noon.
- The Webex link will be provided prior to the event.
PDU: 1.0 (0.5 Technical, 0.5 Strategic Business Management)
It is no longer possible to register for this event