WMPMI - VIRTUAL / IN-PERSON LUNCHTIME MEETING - September 9, 2022
WMPMI's monthly lunchtime meeting is a one-PDU event on a topic from the PMI Talent Triangle. Please contact email@example.com with your questions.
Objective-Oriented Networking as a Strategic Asset
Networking is a critical part of your personal and professional development toolkit, but the prospect of building and maintaining your network can feel daunting. The Objective-Oriented Networking model is a concrete tool that you can leverage throughout your career to build your networks as a strategic asset. At the end of this session you’ll come away with concrete tools to:
- Clearly articulate your goals to help you deepen engagement with your network
- Understand the roles people in your network play in helping you achieve those goals
- Recognize and remediate gaps in your network
About the speaker: Alyssa Cox
Alyssa is the founder of Blue Swift Consulting and a respected organizational effectiveness strategist with 14 years of experience helping organizations unlock the latent potential in their workforces by taking advantage of the unrealized opportunities built into their everyday practices.
- Doors open at 11:15 AM.
- 11:30 AM - Lunch begins
- 12:00 Noon-1:00 PM - Presentation
PDU: 1.0 (1.0 Power Skills)
We are also offering a virtual option for this event for members and those not yet members.
The Zoom information will be in your registration confirmation email.
- Member code for virtual - 2022LunchMember
- Non member code for virtual - 2022LunchNonMember
It is no longer possible to register for this event